We are taking care of children in kindergarten and high school levels.
Address: 300 Moo.5, Ban Pa-ngae, Mae Chedi, Wiang Pao, Chiang Rai 57260 (Click here for map)
Contact Ms. Lawan Nimitkittikoon
Number of children at Home
- Kindergarten level: 100 Kids
- Grade 1 to Grade 8 : 263 Kids
- Staffs: 20 People
Our policy is to care for children the entire mind, body and spirit by ensuring and teaching them to have the right mind for life. For that reason, the children can have a happy coexistence. We provide them a disciplinary training of responsibility in life, ethics training, motivation and a good way of living. We teach them to love others. The children will remember that, "Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud, or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." The children will taught to live with honesty.
Besides that, our policy is to promote academics, language skills for ASEAN Economic Community, job trainings with a process of "Happy with Intelligence" activities.
And for kindergarten children we aim to raise our them to grow up happily. although some of these children have no parents, they will be provided with care and love to prepare them for their next grade.
- The Home for Hill Tribe Children Education project is operated by the New Vision for Life foundation. The foundation is registered as a non-profitorganization in Thailand. Our fou...
- The storybegan with an ordinary woman who lost everything in life, disolving her hope and finally making her want to finish her life by committing suicide. "In my past, I was a sch...
- We have a vision to build people to build a nation. We believe everybodywants to be a good person and do good deeds for themselves and their country. However, they cannot do what...
- Registration document of New Vision for Life Foundation