Address: 300 Moo.5, Ban Pa-nae, T. Mae Chedi, A. Wiang Papao, Chiang Rai 57260 Thailand
Contact Ms. Lawan Nimitkittikoon
Director of the Foundation
Head Office The head office serves to control and administration of the foundation regarding its six objectives. Also, it serves with the purpose of raising funds to support the activities of the foundation, coordinating, monitoring, reporting and planning to expand into other networks.
1. To carry out for public benefit or to cooperate with organizations involved both public and private sectors to work for public benefit.
2. To promote and support the establishment and operation of schools, shelters, ethics training to improve quality of life and promoting culture.
3. To support in education, human rights and career development for groups of children, women, the disadvantaged, and the poor.
4. To disseminate knowledge and promote public health services for good health both physically, mentally and spiritually by providing basic services and to support the work of agencies involved.
5. To serve and provide for the poor, the disadvantaged and victims of various disasters.
6. To support development and environmental conservation in urban and rural areas.